Mosquito Bite Prevention
- Limit outside activity during evening, night, and dawn hours when mosquitos are most active.
- Cover your skin with light-colored clothing to minimize the opportunity for mosquitos to bite you.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and pants with socks.
- Use effective mosquito repellents when outdoors and mosquitos are biting.
- Repellents containing DEET are proven effective.
FOLLOW LABELING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
- Products containing 10% or less DEET are recommended for children.
- Use mosquito netting for infants instead of DEET. Netting is another option for those who prefer not to use repellent.